Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Beneath the three large oak trees

So yeah, there's a huge forest just outside my suburb. In all honesty, we're not really supposed to go there. There's a bunch of warnings about ticks and animals and such, but it's a really quick way to get to school. There's, oddly enough, a path in there.

It's not really a crafted path, enough people just went that way to stamp out a dirt path that leads through the forest. I walk it every day, because I figure if enough people go that way then it must be "safe".

So yeah, I was walking down the path today and I heard something growling in the underbrush. All I could see were these red eyes staring at me. They didn't jump out at me though. I just kept walking the path and I was pretty much safe.

Something was crawling through the bushes and stuff, but it never got close...

I think there really are Wolves in the forest...

No comments:

Post a Comment